Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged. Time has flown by. We are SLOWLY winding down the school year. We still have a little over two weeks left. I don't like how long school goes for here. I am ready for school to be out! We will be going to Ohio for the July and August. I miss our home there. I miss my things. Our house here in Canada is a furnished house and most of it is not my things. I miss my things. Anyhow, I am looking forward to going home for the two months. I miss my family:)
Anyhow, vacation at Disney was WONDERFUL!!! We will probably do it again next year. We also visted my mother in law in Naples for a few days and it too was wonderful. It was SO nice see the ocean and enjoy the hot weather.
Anyhow, vacation at Disney was WONDERFUL!!! We will probably do it again next year. We also visted my mother in law in Naples for a few days and it too was wonderful. It was SO nice see the ocean and enjoy the hot weather.

1 comment:
You guys look great!!!
Enjoy your summer at home, and should you drive through Wyoming, come see us :-))
Love, Barb
Post a Comment