On Monday Tailtlyn rode her first tricycle. Its unbelievable the changes that have occured with her over the last 9mths. My little princess couldn't chew, walk, and was so sick on family day. Her little hands were basically flat and she had hardly any fine motor skills. She wasn't even on the U.S. growth chart. Now, she is on the 40 percentile for height and 50 percent for weight. On family day she was wearing 6-9mths clothing. Now, I am buying her 3t clothing. And to see my baby on a tricycle..well, was over whelming. I am sure my neighbors thought I was insane. All I could do was cry! She is a survior and an overcomer!
I was checking my oldest sons backpack the other day. There was a letter in it from his school. I asked Tanner how long it had been there...he said a couple of days. I read it...and again the emotions of being a proud parent surfaced. His school thinks he may need to be in the gifted program. They want to test him over the next few weeks...but the fact that he was nominated to be tested by his teacher...is enough for me:) It was 7am and I had to call someone. I immediatly called my mom and woke her up. I was so happy. Then I thought...maybe I should call and tell Chad...lol. I am so proud of you Tanner.
Now it is Tyler's turn. Tyler is the most caring and loving child. He is the child that always tells me that he wants to marry me when he gets older. He is the child who when sick...he is polite and kind and always says thank you. Tylers teacher tells me about how well he behaves and is so kind to his other classmates. Tyler can tell you all the differences between different sharks and sea animals. Tyler is also the one who you will find in my bed almost every morning. He likes to "sneak" and get in bed with me when Chad gets up for work in the early morning. He rubs my face and tells me how pretty I am and that I am so soft. He will make a great husband to a lucky woman someday. I LOVE you too baby!
The best things in life are my children! They bring out in me so much joy and love. I am proud of each of them for the unique personalities and abilites. They are my life.
I lOVE you too Chad:)
Best Stand Alone Science Fiction Books001
5 years ago

2 comments:
what a beautiful post- you had me in tears! we are still working out the best day to come and see you guys in Orlando- we have not forgotten!!!! I'll be in touch soon.
Meg
Wow, what great kids! No wonder with you guys as the parents!!
Hugs, Barb
Post a Comment