HI! how are you guys? the pic is gorgeous!!!! I've been MIA lately, sorry. feeling settled now- the move was tough on Eva-Kate......but we kind of expected that- she's adjusted and doing better now. she's in school 2x's a week and will go to kinder next year- oh my, not sure I'm ready for that!!!!!! had a great holiday season hope you guys did too. Meg
Our Life with our three children. This blog is for family and close friends to keep up to date on our family. Its also a way for me to journal the lives of my three children.
1 comment:
HI! how are you guys? the pic is gorgeous!!!! I've been MIA lately, sorry. feeling settled now- the move was tough on Eva-Kate......but we kind of expected that- she's adjusted and doing better now. she's in school 2x's a week and will go to kinder next year- oh my, not sure I'm ready for that!!!!!!
had a great holiday season hope you guys did too.
Meg
Post a Comment