I am just going to put my business out there. Thats just what I do. When I do...I always feel better, The last few weeks have been a little hard /emotional for me. I just keep saying to God...One more...One more. I just have this feeling and Oh, I have had this feeling before. At at time when CLEARLY all three of my children really need me right now. One child getting ready to face middle school, one child recently diagnosed with ADD and one child, who still in my opinion has Orphanage related issues, and my list could go on. But, how can I tell my heart to be still? I have been trying for years. I feel like there is a child out there...waiting for US to get our act together and bring them home.
Recently, Taitlyn has been talking about China. Its very cute and in a very child like way. This is her story that she tells us... "I was in China and Mommy and Daddy were lost. I played outside on the swingsets and stayed there until mommy and daddy found me." This is truley in her own words. When she started telling us this story for the first time..Chad and I were in tears.We have talked and showed pictures of her life in China. But, my point being...Are Chad and I lost again? Is there another Child waiting for us? I don't know. All I can say is Be Still My Heart.
Best Stand Alone Science Fiction Books001
5 years ago


2 comments:
You will know, my friend, you will know.
Or do you already? Just remember, God doesn't give the strength until we actually need it...
Much love, and many Christmas blessings,
Barb
Joining in on the tears here.
I truly understand what you wrote. I still don't have a peace about the same thing... despite just about every door being slammed shut. Like Barb wrote... God will direct us where we are to go. He already knows. We just need to remember to trust and follow where He leads.
Easy enough to say. Almost unbearably hard to live out.
We love you!
Laureen
Post a Comment