Sunday, March 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Barb! We (Chad and I ) met Barb and her husband Mike when they adopted their little girl the same time as we adopted Taitlyn. You can check out her cool blog at

http://lovingourchinagirl.blogspot.com/ . Anyhow, here are 7 random things about me.





1. I grew up as a Pastors Daughter. I can't say that I always loved it when I was growing up, but I am no thankful for the experience. So people...give you PK a break:)



2. I had my gall bladder removed a little over a year ago.



3. At night...I can't sleep without lotion on my feet first. I really can't sleep without by feet

nice and soft.



4. When I was a teenager...my hair was really HUGE!!!

5. I LOVE OPRAH!!!

6. I don't do well in new situations. Moving to Canada has really made me look deep inside myself. I really don't have great confidence in myself. Something I am working on.

7. I just got back yesterday from upstate New York. I took a road trip with my three kids all alone. This was my first time to do this since Taitlyn joined our family. I really needed the time away. It was better than expected.





I am now going to be tagging Meg at http://chinesetake.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mike and Barb said...

Wow, all the cool things I just learned about you! Thanks for sharing!
You're a brave soul travelling with all your kiddos!! That's pretty cool, and I hope the change of scenery was good for all of you!
Love, Barb