Sunday, February 21, 2010

Father/Daughter Dance

Lastnight, Tait and her Daddy had a date. We made it into a really big deal. It started of with going to the local Nail Salon and getting toes and fingernails painted. Then after a nap, she got dressed, haircurled and pretty sparkly shoes on and the doorbell rang. It was her daddy picking her up for dinner and then on to the Father/Daughter dance at Church. It was so sweet and she was so excited. By the way. I would like to say Thank You to my husband. I feel so lucky to have him not only as a husband, but also as I father to our children. He really made Taitlyns day lastnight. Thank You , Chad!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What a sweet Daddy! And a beautiful 'date.' :)

Mike and Barb said...

How sweet is THAT!!! Thanks for sharing - what a special moment for Taitlyn AND Chad :-))
Barb

Bev said...

How sweet. He is such a good daddy!