Friday, July 25, 2008

FLorida...and updates

( pic from Disney 2008)
So, we finally know that we will be coming back to the States and moving to Florida. Ugh! I am tired of moving I must admit. So, next week I will be picking up my husband from Canada and bringing him to our home in Ohio. In the next few weeks we will be house searching in Jacksonville and putting our Ohio home up for sale:( I will need LOTS of prayer.

I am looking forward to this move because this should be our last for a VERY VERY long time. Atleast it better be Chad!

Anyhow, Taitlyn had eye surgery on the 14th. It was a little scary for her and me, but we did get through it. It is a long process to "fix" her eyes, but we will do it. We did get clearance to go swimming again (thank goodness) and so we went swimming for the first time since her surgery yesterday.

I am enjoying the summer. Because my boys didn't get out of school until June 25th...I feel like it just started. Since we are moving I will be putting our boys in school in Ohio on Aug.20. I am not ready for school to be starting so soon.

1 comment:

Meg said...

ugh- I feel your pain about moving- especially with little ones and schools to think about. So glad Taitlyn's surgery went well- We'll keep you all in our prayers-
Meg